Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10: Me and my weapon(s) of choice

Photobucket

I know by weapon of choice when shooting your pictures was meant to be my camera, but sometimes things can be dangerous when trying to get a really good picture so I always have my sword and axe with me.

My camera is nothing fancy, just a very old 4 megapixel canon. I'm hoping that I'm able to upgrade to something nice before the year is over.

Some stuff about me:

My name is John Meinberg.

I love taking pictures but almost never do so this is the perfect project to keep me going.

I'm the assistant manager at a Papa Johns.

I have 2 roommates that I also work with.

I have a little white dog named Monty that will probably be featured in several photos this year.

I'm really into theater.

My favorite tv show is Lost.

My favorite band is Queen.

2 comments:

  1. Good choices on tv show and band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say about this picture.......

    ReplyDelete