Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Amanda: Day 20. The Lost Seagull

From Amanda's 365 Project

I was working in Conroe today and pulled into a parking lot to look something up on my phone. Since my AC isn't working (still), I had my windows rolled down. I heard a familiar sound; It sounded like seagulls. I thought I was crazy and maybe I was just homesick for the beach. However, I then heard it multiple times...I looked around and sure enough there were not one, but SIX seagulls in this parking lot. I don't know how they got to Conroe or how the both of us ended up in the same parking lot, but we did. It was like home away from home, only without the water.

I don't know if you've ever tried to take a picture of a bird, but it's pretty difficult. They like to do things like fly and attack each other when you're trying to capture the best shot. This shot is a little grainy, but I picked it because this seagull was obviously upset about something. I'd like to think it was because he wasn't at home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment