Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

This is a light sculpture that sits in front of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). I took a pic of it as I walked my daily route from the bus stop to my apartment. The lights are all perfectly positioned in a grid, spaced the same distance left to right and front to back. Tall palm trees glow beautifully behind the sculpture. I'm planning on taking pictures of my neightborhood all this week. I live in the museum district, so it's very artsy and well decorated. LACMA is only a block from me, and after all this time, I still haven't actually walked in. There's enough displayed all around it which you will see each day this week.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i'm so jealous that you get to live close to so much cool stuff!!! i live close to oil refineries....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I can't wait to see the other pictures. (And I just might have to come and stay with at some point this year. :D)

    ReplyDelete