Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18~"Home Sweet Home!"

 

So this is my home and "where my heart is..." This is a simple four bedroom, two and a half bath house that we had built ten years ago. It is the first house that Cliff and I have ever owned and we raised our three sons in this house and I LOVE it! Lots of memories...1) Injuries (like when Cliff fell down the stairs and broke his ankle and Clay flipped Chase in the air and broke his arm/shoulder), 2) Unusual Things (like when Amanda and I were talking one evening and a large tree branch on the live oak broke in half and fell covering half of the yard), 3) Fun Parties (like our Christmas parties that are so much fun, people won't leave until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning!)...Yeah, this is "Home Sweet Home!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment