Sunday, January 3, 2010

Intro & Days 1-3

Hey guys! My name's Emily and I'm 19. I'm a sophomore at Texas Tech and am majoring in Music Education. I'm in the Goin' Band from Raiderland (go band!) and live in the Dallas area. I'm really excited about this project, should be quite an adventure! :)

Day 1:

Taken on the first day of 2010, I was getting ready to go out with some friends in San Antonio on the riverwalk. I was in town for the bowl game with the band and this was taken at the hotel we were staying in, on my webcam.

Day 2:

Taken on game day! Representing my awesome school. Fyi: That's not a guns down I'm doing, just pointing to one of my favorite shirts. Later that night, we won our bowl game! We beat Michigan State 41-31, it was the best game of the season for me. Lost my voice yelling so much! Yeah football.

Day 3:

Snapped with my phone on my drive back to Dallas. This was somewhere in Waco. Amongst my friends, I'm known for taking pictures while driving or in the car, I'm always careful though. The sun was a nice break from the clouds I had seen since the morning. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment