Sunday, January 10, 2010

Introduction Day

So Ben (my brother), Brian, and I got Jason and Leeann (my other brother and sister-in-law, parents to Easy E, Nathan, and Kelsey) a Wii for Christmas. We were over at their house tonight and the fun ensued. This requires two pictures (hey, I'm all ready breaking the "Introduction Day" rule). I hope everyone, even if you don't know my parents, finds the hilarity in these photos. Watch out everyone Lewis and Linda are Wii bowling!!



Dad has a mean starting pose. While Mom, ends with a great finish!! Believe it or not they are both quite good. My father, the physics professor thinks it's a simple kid's game and cannot understand why someone would have trouble. With a stance like that, who can argue with the man?

1 comment:

  1. This is tooooooo great! Your dad looks like he could kick some butt in bowling.

    ReplyDelete