Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jami - Day 12


These are my parents' cats. They are under 6 months old -I think. They just got this new huge play house. Oh and my mom is following us all on here. HI MOM!! She also thinks ya’ll are pretty good at this.

It’s only been 12 days. Anyone else feeling like they are running out of things to take pictures of? I was thinking of some ideas. i think the week of my birthday (in February) I’ll do all about me. - my favorite food, color, and hobby. Other ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I've been thinking of creating weekly themes for myself. - Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the idea of the shared themes (like the introduction on day 10), even if just for a day. It's challenging. We could take turns coming up with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cats look like they are plotting something...and "Hi Jami's Mom!!!"

    ReplyDelete