Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lauren & Andy - January 24-30, 2010

January 24, 2010

Photobucket

The sanctuary window at Congregation Beth Shalom - I just love this window.

January 25, 2010

Photobucket

I spend WAY to much time here ... especially on this day! I didn't leave campus until 10 p.m. since I was working the girls basketball game that night ... sucked very much big time.

January 26, 2010


Photobucket

One of Stella's many unusual sleeping positions.

January 27, 2010

Photobucket

Joining Stella in weird sleeping positions ... Alex!

Jauary 28, 2010

Photobucket

So tiny .... and cute .... amazing she is as loud as she is! :)

January 29, 2010

Photobucket

She wasn't loving Daddy at this point ... she hates diaper changes.

January 30, 2010

Photobucket

Stella heard some of her first Spanish today watching the first part of Che with me today (yes I do watch movies in other languages, lol) - the book this movie is based on is excellent by the way, highly recommended.

1 comment: