Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lauren & Andy - February 8-13, 2010

February 8, 2010

Photobucket

Took this with my cell phone while I was at a stop sign on the way home from work -- boy was it nasty that day.

February 9, 2010

Photobucket

Another picture I got on the way home from work one day (and no Lauren I wasn't driving ... I was at a standstill) ... love sunsets.

February 10, 2010

Photobucket

I took this picture of Stella on the way home in the car with my cell phone -- I never apparently have my camera when I want it, lol.

February 11, 2010

Photobucket

Look into my eyes ... you're getting sleepy ... sleepy ... sleepy ... Zzzzzzzz ...

February 12, 2010

Photobucket

Stella in red ... I knew I'd sneak the theme in here somewhere, lol.

February 13, 2010

Photobucket

I took this picture on my way to Texas A&M this morning -- I don't know why but I found this oddly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment