Friday, February 5, 2010

What day is it again?

OK ok ok, I have totally fallen behind on my posting, but I just found the coolest thing. I think a lot of people are switching to dates now, but if you still want to do day 32, 33, 34, etc, I found a neat thing if you use gmail and/or google calendars.

THE MANUAL WAY: In google calendar on the left, below "Other Calendars" click "Add" and select "Browse Interesting Calendars". Then click on the "More" tab, and then click "Subscribe" for the "Day of the Year" calendar.

THE SUPER EASY WAY: Click the "+Google Calendar" button below on this calendar (if you use Google/Gmail)

THE "I DON'T USE GMAIL/GOOGLE WAY": Drag this link: Day of the year into your bookmarks or toolbar and click on it to come to this calendar.

Viola! Now on your calendar in the top left of each day you have the day number!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kevin. It worked for me and that's really something if I can follow instructions to get my computer to do what I want it to. :) I still use the days of the year, so again, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kevin! You're so full of handy tips.

    ReplyDelete