Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amanda: Day 54. SNOW DAY!!!

From Amanda's 365 Project

Today turned out to be the best day I've had in a while. But it started off quite the other way. You see, I was a little sad because every time it has snowed in Texas the past year, I have always been in the wrong place. When it snowed in Houston, I was in San Antonio. When it snowed in Huntsville, I was in Bryan, you get the idea. So when I heard it was supposed to snow in Huntsville and I was in Houston, I was pretty bummed. However, I got a text from my boss telling me I needed to go to Huntsville to grab some paperwork. SCORE!!! I gladly hopped in the car and made the extra thirty minute drive past Conroe to Huntsville. About ten miles outside of Huntsville, the snow started. I was so excited that I rolled down the window and caught some on my sweater (the first pic). I did my work duties and headed to the Sam Houston Park where I knew the scenery would be absolutely beautiful. I was not disappointed. It was like stepping back in time or watching an old movie, it was magnificent! I called my cousin and we had the brilliant idea to take her snowboard out. It was an awesome AWESOME day, so please forgive my excessive pictures. I made them smaller so you wouldn't have to scroll so far. ;D

From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project
From Amanda's 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment