Sunday, March 7, 2010

Amanda: Day 66. Inspiration.

From Amanda's 365 Project

This is my Aunt Gladys. She's 86 and an amazing woman and likes to feed people.

From Amanda's 365 Project

This is my Aunt Mary. She's 99 and an amazing woman and despises pictures. But she's 99, she can do anything, she wants, right? ;)

Both of these women have overcome a lot of tribulations in their lives. One of them is even going through perhaps her biggest right now. They are both God loving and fearing women who have raised amazing families. They have some many qualities that I hope to embody when I am their ages. No picture or any amount of words could ever capture their essence. To know them is to love them and I have the wonderful privilege of having both in my life!

3 comments:

  1. 99 - WOW!!!!! I can only hope to make it close to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super neat. we can all hope to be that age.

    ps.. that is one good looking pineapple upsidedown cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...they're both so cute. We are praying for your Aunt Gladys. Let me know how her tests today go, OK?

    ReplyDelete