Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amanda: Day 74. Houston Rodeo.

From Amanda's 365 Project
"Welcome to the World!"

This is by far my favorite thing at the Rodeo. There is an all glass case with about twenty chicken eggs in it. If you wait long enough, you can watch a baby chick hatch. It is quite an amazing experience!

From Amanda's 365 Project
"Irony." Enough said.

From Amanda's 365 Project
"How Now Brown Cow?"

From Amanda's 365 Project
"Fried Moon Pie."

Deliciousness with a side of heart attack. I consumed all of this as well as fried cookie dough. Quite possibly the two best thins I've ever had. However, after about twenty minutes, I felt like I was going to die. Would I do it again? Heck yes!

Thank you to my Secret Sister for providing the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Peepy chickens? Oh yes, that is my theme for the coming week ;]

    That fried moon pie looks amazing and I need to eat one at the earliest chance I get.

    ReplyDelete