Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jenna. Mar 16. Saving [Green].


well, I totally forgot that Green week was this week... but it's kind of appropriate.

I took trips to CVS, Walgreens, & Target. I bought:

- 1 roll CVS Paper towels
- 1 Aussie Shampoo
- 2 boxes Kashi crackers & 1 box Kashi granola bars
- 3 Cadbury eggs
- 2 5 lb. bags of Gold Medal flour
- 2 NyQuil & 2 DayQuil
- 1 box Electrasol tabs (dishwashing detergent)
- 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste
- 2 tubes Neosporin
- 1 box Band-Aids
- 1 box Puffs tissues
- 3 Scotch bubble mailers
- 1 Johnson & Johnson Buddies Bar
- 1 Clorox Toilet Wand

You are looking at $100.58 worth of groceries. I spent $15.40. I saved 84.7% of my [Green] money.

2 comments:

  1. that, my friend, is some good savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome--how did you manage that--sales/coupons? I want your secret LOL :)

    ReplyDelete