Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lauren & Andy - March 21-27, 2010

March 21, 2010

Photobucket

Now, I know some people love these things, but I just don't get the appeal of pigs feet -- they look disgusting of course it could be the packaging, lol.

March 22, 2010

Photobucket

Alex getting some sleep ... I swear this dog sleep 90% of his life :)

March 23, 2010

Photobucket

I got bored and decided to lay down and take a picture looking up, lol.

March 24, 2010

Photobucket

Stella looking like she's not quite sure what is going on ... or possibly displaying her mother's "You're an idiot" look.

March 25, 2010

Photobucket

This is the first photographic evidence that Stella is capable of sleeping by herself without Lauren or myself holding her ... it only lasted 15 minutes, but hey you have to start somewhere, lol.

March 26, 2010

Photobucket

Stella looking pretty in her new bow :)

March 27, 2010

Photobucket

I saw this on my way up to College Station for class and didn't know what to think ... it looks like some kind of antique school bus suped up to look like a hot rod ... whatever it is its hella cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment