Monday, March 15, 2010

Lauren & Andy - March 3-14, 2010

Okay so its been awhile since I posted -- been takin' pictures just haven't had the time to sit down and put them up, lol....

March 3, 2010

Photobucket

This is what is used for the name of G-d -- it will never be spelled out the way it sounds because he is so great.

March 4, 2010

Photobucket

Stella was two months old today! She weighed in at 8lbs. 1 oz. -- still a lot of growing to go!!

March 5, 2010

Photobucket

Shalom: This means peace -- which is what I wish for all of you and throughout the world.

March 6, 2010

Photobucket

Alex's stalker -- I swear this cat spends more time in my backyard than his own.

March 7, 2010

Photobucket

So full ... must sleep ... Zzzzzzzzz

March 8, 2010

Photobucket

My two babies together :)

March 9, 2010

Photobucket

Stella's bookcase runeth over ... I think we are gonna need a bigger one!

March 10, 2010

Photobucket

I just thought this was so adorable so I thought I'd share :)

March 11, 2010

Photobucket

Stella is finally starting to grow out of some of her old clothing! YAY!

March 12, 2010

Photobucket

The mezuzah to my office - this is to remind me everyday that He is above me :)

March 13, 2010

Photobucket

Demon cat returns...

March 14, 2010

Photobucket

This is one of the few pictures I could get because I was incapacitated with a massive migraine that left me in bed from about 3:00 p.m. onward ... not a good day.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like the cat that hangs out in OUR neighborhood! He sure does get around!

    ReplyDelete