Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Amanda: Day 125. Workout Face.

From Amanda's 365 Project

It's not pretty, but it's the truth. I had planned to get back on track with GPOYW this week but I wanted something different. I've been working out now for the past two weeks on a consistent basis, meaning four times a week! Today, I did weights and then a ridiculous crazy class called BodyAttack, which might as well be a bootcamp class. I swear I burned 600 calories in there tonight. Afterwards, I felt like I just wanted to fall on the floor and die. Well maybe not die, but just lay there for about an hour. So this is my face after driving home, but before eating. Once again, I just wanted to sit down, not make my dinner. But rest assured, two hours later, post dinner and kick butt workouts, I'm feeling much better. Happy GPOYW everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment