Friday, May 7, 2010

Amanda: Day 126. Hopa!

From Amanda's 365 Project

Hopa! That's what you get when you cross hola with opa! Get it?! That's funny, right?! Well even if you didn't find it funny, that's what I thought when I saw this house today. The house is located in the middle of a country club community. What drew my attention to it was the backside. I saw it from across the resaca and figured it must have been the clubhouse because of all the statues and the sheer amount of white-ness. So I drove around to the front. Nope, not a clubhouse. A house surrounded by greek statues. It's almost a scene straight out of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." I guess if you can't go visit Greece, you can bring it to your front yard!

This was what originally caught my eye.
From Amanda's 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment