Monday, May 3, 2010

Jenna. Apr 29. [Colby] at CBS.


[I hate that I keep moving my hand when I'm so excited to take a picture! His face is so sweet and the picture he is holding is priceless; I just wish he would make the same face on "take 2".]

This was Colby's last day at Community Bible Study. He has been a part of CBS since he was 2 years old, and since he'll be in Kindergarten this fall, this was a sad day for his mama. His sweet teachers gave him a picture of his Red Lambs class and asked him what he learned at CBS.

His response: "I learned that Jesus listened to God. I liked learning about Noah and that God flooded the earth. I like to do good things."

Colby has been asking lots of questions about asking Jesus into his heart. I love hearing what he is thinking and trying to help him understand deep theology. He ends up teaching me more than I think I teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment