Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Makeover.

I played around with design tonight. I'd appreciate any input you guys have. In case you don't remember, here are some of the changes. The are not one but TWO major changes! First, the posts used to have a white background, now they are black with a white border to (hopefully) make your pictures pop more. Second, it's taken a while, but the comments format is different. It will no longer pop up in a new window AND *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* you can click "Subscribe by email." You don't even have to comment, so for those of you who lose track of comments, you can click this immediately after you post and all future comments will be emailed to you. How exciting is that?!? Some other small changes are the post titles are a little larger, the date is now shown by a nifty tab and I changed the archives to weekly instead of daily (it was just getting too long, I could also go monthly, let me know what you think.)

The only thing I'm not happy with is the colors for the footer and the blog title. I need someone who speaks html to help me out. I am trying to tell it to be the same color as the posts, but there seems to be some sort of opaque box over it or something. I cannot for the life of me figure it out, so if someone could help out. I would be forever grateful. I'm also planning (someday) to do an awesome header. I just haven't had the time to work on it. So really, PLEASE let me know your thoughts. Good or bad. I can take criticism. I promise I won't kick you off the blog. ;)

Also, just a reminder that "Sky" week will start on Sunday, June 13th. YAAAAY! *AND* we've reached over 1000 posts!!!!! YAY!!! Congrats to Jenna for being the 1000th poster!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment