Thursday, September 16, 2010

Amanda: Day 235. Bandera.

Bandera: The Cowboy Capital of the World.

From Amanda's 365 Project
Ice Cream Parlor in the General Store which serves Blue Bell.

After cruising downtown Bandera, we went to a shooting range. I'm not so hot with a pistol, but I rock with my shotgun.

From Amanda's 365 Project
Here I shot at a water bottle and got a BB inside.

From Amanda's 365 Project
I was planning on showing off my awesome shooting skills to Clint but I didn't have anything left to shoot. He said he was done with his coke and placed the can on the ground. I aimed, shot, BOOM! I hit the can dead on and little did I know, there was still ginger ale in there which shot straight upwards. It was EPIC! This is what's left of the can.

From Amanda's 365 Project
Bandera Water Tower.

From Amanda's 365 Project
Cowboy Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment