Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Amanda: Day 274. BHS Band Alumni Night.

From Amanda's 365 Project


Clockwise, starting from top left:
BHS Drumline Alumni and family,
Mr. Towell wearing the Homecoming King's crown, head director
THE THREE HERMANAS REUNITE!
Mr. Taylor, Percussion director, doing who knows what

It was an awesome night! I felt old after someone (who is now in college) said "Yeah, I remember you. You taught me when I was in the 7th grade." Awesome. But I played better than all the current basses rocked out playing the bass drum. It was so nice to be at a football game and not worry about playing right (the first phase of my life) or making sure someone else was playing things right (the second phase of my life). I might look into doing this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment