Friday, October 8, 2010

Jenna. Sep 29. John 14:1-3.


"Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. [New Living Translation]

My grandfather believed what Jesus said in these verses and I believe with all my heart that he is walking with Jesus right now. John was his favorite book in the Bible, and our preacher did a fantastic job of preaching about Jesus losing his great friend Lazarus. Today we laid my grandfather's earthly body to rest in the ground, but we know that on Sunday night he woke up in Heaven with a new mind and a new body, neither one troubled with Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment