Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jenna. Nov 4. [Left] Foot Surgery #2.


Yep, you read that right. My foot wasn't healing correctly after the surgery in August, so I had to have it re-done today. The doctor thinks the wire inside my foot slipped, but he really has no idea how it happened. He told us he was going to tie two knots and then fuse them together so there is no chance [hopefully] of it slipping again.

I'm pretty sure I didn't take it as easy as I should have... Since I have 3 kids and a very hard-working husband, it's hard to relinquish control and allow someone else (anyone else) to take care of my kids or do my cooking or laundry or pick up around the house. This time I'm learning my lesson and I'm going to force myself to relax at least during naptime every day... maybe more than that.

I'll try to take pics every week when I go back for my follow-up appointments. Today you get the pic I took right before I laid down for bedtime. I have to keep my foot elevated and on ice for 48 hours. Kevin and I also watched a few movies today.. I think 2 of them... I was also heavily medicated. :) Kevin rented "Cloverfield". I slept. I think I had the better 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment