Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3: Steak and Potatoes, two ways.


From 2012 365 Project
Bryan, TX.

I'm currently spending a lot of time with a fellow who enjoys spending time with me as well (we're dating, but it still seems weird for me to say that simply because I haven't ever dated anyone really). For Christmas, I gave him a cookbook and he mentioned that he was making steak for dinner tonight, so naturally, I invited myself over. :) But being the good guest that I am, I also brought salad, pototoes, bread and wine. This wine just spoke to me at the store, I mean, after all we were having steak and potatoes, so how could I pass up a wine that was labeled the same?! Turns out, it was pretty dang good! It actually has gotten me back on a red wine kick. Go try it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment