Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5-8

Day 5:

i swear i woke up and my hair was like this. it was great!

Day 6:

driving towards 121 on josey. gorgeous sunset that night. i only wish i had a real camera and not just my phone with me.

Day 7:

new hair! i dyed my hair yesterday (light warm brown) and this is how it turned out. i needed a subtle change to spice things up.

Day 8:

BAMA WON! WOOO! it's january 8th and the longhorns still suck. this truly makes me so happy. remember: i'm a red raider, i have the natural right to dislike UT whether they're in my state or not. sorry if any of y'all are longhorn fans.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone on this blog is a Longhorn fan. I could be wrong, but I think you pretty safe. :D

    ...And how did you take a self portrait with no hands? Are you using the timer?

    ReplyDelete