Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jenna. Day 10. Me.

I'm cheating a little bit because I didn't take this picture today. But I like it. I'm wearing the dress I wore to Kevin's company Christmas party. And you'll see my iPhone 3Gs, which is the camera I use most these days. I also have a Fuji F30 which I'll use when I want to zoom or use flash.

As for introductions, Amanda and I have been friends since middle school. You know middle school friendships have to last, since it's such a volatile time in life. Amanda was, among other things, a bridesmaid in my wedding.

My younger sister Alicia is posting here on the Project and my youngest sister Katrina too. My husband Kevin is actually the photographer in our family, and if there was a contest on this here Project, he would win. Just sayin.

You already met my kids in another post. I am a stay-at-home mom, which encompasses most of my time and energy. We just moved in to a new house in June and I am working on decorating and painting it. Hopefully you'll get to see pics of paint and other exciting projects.

1 comment: