Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jenna. May 2. I get by with a little help...


...from my friends.

Meet Holli & the Emilys. I have told them they need to start a band with that name. [Pay no attention to the Kindergartner in Em-dub's lap; I'm not sure if I have permission from her mother to put a pic on my blog.]

For a few years now I've been directing Kindergarten choir, and these 3 ladies have been incredible to me. They have done most of the grunt work, whereas all I need to do is come in and teach. They are my Easy buttons, and they make life so much more bearable on Sunday nights.

I only wish that I would have said something about these ladies sooner - they will all be moving on to bigger and better jobs or schooling opportunities when choirs reconvene in the fall. I will truly miss having them around, and I'd like to think they will miss me too.

So, friends, thank you. "I get by with a little help from my friends." It is an honor to call you my sisters in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment