Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1: Reflection.

From 2013 365


It's a New Year. The time when you look back at the last 365 days and reflect and analyze your life. Big events, good times, bad times, where you thought you'd be, where you want to be this time next year. I spent New Year's Eve with some very good friends, including my bff Anne. This was our post NYE morning breakfast at Whataburger. The reflection of Brian's sunglasses caught my eye and I made him stop in his tracks so I could capture it. Anne and I have spent so many NYE togethers, I can't even begin to count. This might be 4 or 5...maybe even 6 or 7. Who knows?! Regardless of the count, we had an amazing time. Nothing in this world beats good friends. I am so blessed and lucky to have someone like her in my life. In fact, I've just been truly blessed all around in 2012 and I hope 2013 goes just as well. So, I raise this Whataburger cup to you and toast to you and 2013, here's to an amazing new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment